Booking Terms and Conditions
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means Abingdon House and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
“Guests” means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
“Visitor” means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
• P&D Property Management Pty Ltd, and the owners of the property (D’Arcy Property Group Pty Ltd and Puskar Property Group Pty Ltd) accept no responsibility from all claims or causes of action you or any guests may have (including for negligence) arising from any injury, loss or damage of
any kind suffered by the guests including personal injury, illness or
death and/or loss or damage to any property (in so far as this does not breach the provisions of the relevant Australian Consumer Law) arising either directly or indirectly out of your stay at the property.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 3pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 11am on departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply.
• You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 5 days before arrival.
• Upon full receipt of funds – a pin number to the front door will be issued for the duration of your stay.This Pin code will only be active from the Check-In time until the Check-out time.
• A deposit of 25% of the total booking costs (including bond), must be received within 2 days after the Booking is taken by Management. Bookings are not confirmed unless and until this deposit is received.
• Payment in full must be received no later than 14 days prior to your arrival.
• Payments of the amount due must be received in Australian $ net of any bank or other transaction charges.
• Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically without notice or liability to you.
• We accept payment by the following methods:
– Direct deposit into our bank account or bank cheque.
– Personal cheques will be accepted if received at least 30 days prior to arrival. Cash payments are not accepted.
– A credit card surcharge of 2.6% will be levied to cover transaction costs associated with credit card payments.
• Our bank details will be advised to you.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
• If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately on 0438 945 197
• Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
• If you have paid more than the deposit or paid in full and cancel your Booking more than 14 days before the first night you will be refunded minus 25%
• Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through your chosen payment method at time of Booking.
• A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.
• A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of guests will be treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those guests.
• An administration charge of $100 will be charged for any variation or cancellation.
• If Management is able to relet the Property for the period cancelled a further refund may be made less administration charges, commissions and expenses.
• We have a minimum nights stay policy of 2 nights. No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches our minimum nights stay policy.
6. SECURITY BOND
• A bond payment of $800 is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your Booking. It will be refunded to you once the property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs within 7 working days of your departure.
• Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Parties and functions require prior approval at the time of Booking and special conditions will apply including extra charges, guests remain responsible for persons attending, no disturbance of neighbours, no undue noise, silence when entering and leaving the premises, no behaviour likely to cause damage to property or offence or embarrassment to others, all noise to cease by 11pm.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Further linen may be hired through Management. Beach towels are not included.
• No pets are not allowed inside at the Property. If it is found that animals and/or pets have entered the premises the tenancy will be terminated and you will be liable for the cost of cleaning and fumigating the premises.
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management’s discretion)
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund. The maximum capacity of the house is 9, any additional guests are only allowed with prior approval of management, and additional charges apply.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition. If the BBQ has been utilized please ensure it is thouroughly cleaned using the products provided.If it is left in an untidy manor a $50 cleaning fee will be taken from the bond.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All window and door keys must be left as they are found.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property or within 5 meters of the outside of the building.
• Cars are to be parked on the Gravel driveway and not on the lawns.
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
13. SWIMMING POOL/SPA
• Children must be supervised at all times.
• No glassware is permitted in the pool.
• Please do not use the pool or spa after midnight or before 7am
• Do NOT change any pool/spa settings other than those specified in the instructions. Failure to comply will result in forfeiture of bond to fix any damage to the system.
• Pool toys must not be left in the pool on check-out
14. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
• Any form of motor bike riding (including quad bikes) is strictly prohibited and will constitute immediate termination of your tenancy and forfeiture of bond.
• Hunting and fishing is strictly prohibited on the property.
• No caravans are allowed on the property.